The May Picnic Date Crate 2021 Contest (the “Social Contest”) is sponsored by Durex (Canada) Co. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00:01pm (ET) on the 24th of May 2021 and ends at 23:59:59pm (ET) on the 4th of June 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence can enter the Contest.
a. Promoted posts will be published between the 24th of May 2021 and the 4th of June 2021.
b. To enter the Contest, enter your information and email address on the lead ad which will be published during the Contest Period. There are twenty (20) prizes available to be won over a period of 2 weeks, meaning, twenty (20) prizes during this period (“Entry”). All entries must be received on or before 23:59:59 (ET) on June 4th 2021 (“Contest Closing Date”).
c. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Limit of one (1) prize per person per Promoted Post and in the Contest. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
PRIZES: There are a total of twenty (20) prizes available to be won in the Contest.
a) The twenty prizes will consist of: each package value will be approximately CAD $350. Here is what it will include:
- one disposable camera
- one picnic basket with durex logo
- one $100 visa gift card
- one blanket
- one frisbee
- one speaker
- 2 condom boxes (Sensi-thin + Real Feel)
- 1 lube (Durex Massage 2 in 1 Aloe Vera)
- 1 duration gel
- 1 toy (Ring or Bullet)
The Prizes will be delivered to the confirmed winner as outlined in Section 6. In the event that the winner does not want the prize, there will be no extension, transfer, or substitution of any kind of compensation provided. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of equal or greater value, without liability. Terms and conditions applicable to gift cards apply.
All other costs and expenses not expressly listed as part of a prize, including taxes and any fees such as installation or anything related to the setup of appliances, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right; in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another Prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. Any Prize represented in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact item(s) offered as a prize. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize and the stated approximate prize value, if any.
Prize: Random draws for potential winners (“Potential Winners”) of the Prizes, will be made on June 4th 2021 last day of the contest period at approximately 16:00:00 (ET) in Montreal, QC from all eligible entries received prior to the drawing time by the Contest Closing Date.
The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received during Contest Period. The Potential Winners will be tagged on the corresponding Social posts or contacted by email or telephone within seven (7) business days of the draw date. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within seven (7) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made by email or telephone with a Potential Winner or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner. One person is only eligible to win one of the prizes.
ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides and who is not an employee of the Sponsor its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, the independent contest organization or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, son, daughters, partner or spouse.
GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the independent contest organization with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final and binding.
a. To be declared a winner each Potential Winner must answer, unaided, a mathematical question over the phone, private message or email. Each Potential Winner will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the prize is awarded and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability including without limitation injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind, in connection with the Prizes or participation in the Contest. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited.
b. The Prizes (20), will be delivered to the winners by the Sponsor within 21- 28 days of the receipt of the Release Form to the address specified on the Release Form by Sponsor.
i. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or a Prize. By entering and accepting a Prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province) and/or photograph/image in any form of media without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees: (1) to hold harmless the Released Parties, from all liability, including but not limited to injuries or damages of any sort connected with the receipt, use or misuse or possession of the Prize, or connected in any way whatsoever with the Contest; and (2) that the Released Parties have not offered any guarantee, express, implied, or collateral in connection with the Prize. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsor reserves the right to amend, terminate or suspend all or any portion of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice, including the right to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award all Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. This Contest is intended to be conducted in Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. This Contest is null and void where prohibited by law or otherwise. These are official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. The Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on materials distributed for this Contest including online. All decisions of the judging organization are final. Prize(s) will be awarded and delivered by the confirmed winner(s) by the handling house.
- The Sponsor and the independent contest organization will not be responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/date that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any entrant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. A winner’s failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
- All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the Potential Winners or otherwise in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- To request the name and hometown of the winners, send a direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
- For Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Short Rules and Regs