Durex Intense Orgasmic Condoms
- Product Features
- Product descritpion
- Storage instructions
- Usage information
- Safety information
- Allergy statement
- Latex condoms designed to stimulate sensations
- Ribs and dots plus a coating of stimulating gel designed for warming, tinlging, or cooling sensations
- Pleasure fit. Developed to follow your shape for a more pleasureable experience
Available in: 10's / 20's
Durex Intense Orgasmic condoms are ribbed & dotted with gel designed to stimulate sensations
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Add condom use graphic. Using Durex Condoms: Put a condom on before the penis touches the other person. This helps to prevent pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections. Check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it. If the individual container is obviously damaged, discard that condom and use a new one from an undamaged package.
Applying the condom:
1. Handle the condom carefully, as it can be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects.
2. With the roll outside, squeeze the teat and place the condom on the top of the erect penis.
3. Roll down to its base. Stop and check if you feel the condom slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis because this might lead to breakage. Soon after ejaculation the condom should be taken off. The condom should be held firmly in place at the base of the penis before withdrawal.
4. Dispose in a bin. Do not flush down the toilet.
Please read the usage instructions printed on the inside. Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Durex® Intense Orgasmic™ condoms are not suitable for anal sex. Using this prodcut can cause irritation. If this happens, stop using them. If there's no improvement, see your doctor. Please refer to the individual lubricant instructions for details of suitability with condoms.
Usage advice: Use only lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Oil-based ones (petroleum jelly, baby oil and some pessaries) and some topical medicines that are applied to the penis or vagina can damage condoms.
STOP USE if: you feel discomfort or irritation while using condoms. This condom is made of natural rubber latex, which might cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. If you use a condom for oral sex first, you should use a new condom for any other type of sex that follows. Use a condom only once. Reuse may increase risk of failure or infection.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist if: you are using topical medicines applied to penis or vagina; irritation/discomfort persists after use; you are unsure if you are allergic to latex; a condom leaks or bursts during use (do this as soon as possible and within 72 hours).
This condom is made of natural rubber latex, which might cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex.