*The birds and the bees have entered the chat*
Everyone has their own idea about sex, their unique best practices and go-to methods on how to achieve their own pleasure principles. But what does sex feel like, whether it be solo masturbation, masturbating with your partner(s), or penetration? Sex feels awesome.
Ultimately, one reason why we enjoy sex so much is because, when we reach the height of sexual arousal, we experience an orgasm – a climax. And it’s an unbeatable feeling. It’s a tingling, intense sensation in our bodies followed by a release that happens when we’re totally turned on.
However what sex feels like for a guy and what sex feels like for women can be a lot different, especially considering our arousals are contingent on our body parts.
How can we continue celebrating orgasms and make them satisfying experiences for all parties involved? Let’s find out.
How To Have The Best Orgasms
What Does Good Sex Feel Like For Women?
- Focus on the clitoris, as opposed to the vagina – using hands, tongue, or vibrator on this region can elevate an orgasmic response
- Imagine a deep, beautiful fantasy – the act of psychological stimulation can help enhance a physical moment (mindful kinkiness)
- Passionate cuddling – pre-play cuddle sessions can make you feel more comfortable releasing an orgasm with your partner(s)
- Exploring G-spot, nipple, or anal sensations – each of these ‘points of pleasure’ areas are quite capable of being stimulated desirably to achieve a fantastic female orgasm
For visual examples of what sex feels like for a woman, look at Drawgasms: What Does A Female Orgasm Feel Like? for an artist’s perspective on the range of emotions a woman can feel when climaxing.
What Does Good Sex Feel Like For A Guy?
- Touch/stroke the taint – this area, also called the perineum, is the strip of skin found between the balls and the butt and is highly erogenous (asking your partner(s) to play with this area during penetrative or oral sex can take things to the next level)
- Try incorporating a sex toy – a pocket pussy, butt plug, dildo, or cock ring (such as the Durex Pleasure Ring**) can help those with penises get off in soaring new ways
- Give edging a go – edging is the practice of delaying an orgasm for a more intense climax and is a powerful tool to try during masturbation (when you’re feeling like you’re about to ejaculate, try slowing down, pausing, then starting up again)
- Massage the prostate – this P-spot, typically viewed as the male equivalent to the G-spot, is located inside the anal gland and can be pleasured with a little probing (we recommend using lube when performing this orgasm eliciting tactic)
Now, let’s touch on a few Durex® products** that boost mutual pleasure.
Use Durex Products That Help Steer Orgasms
- Durex Mutual Climax condoms** – with Performax™ lubricant on the inside of each condom to help him slow down to last longer, the ribs and dots on the outside are designed to provide her stimulation and heighten her pleasure. Nothing feels better than coming together.
- Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel** – it’s in the name! This lubricant helps to increase sensitivity of her intimate areas for more intense pleasure. Special formula designed to bring sensual waves of warming, cooling and tingling sensations.
- Durex Intense Bullet** – our quiet, discreet, and waterproof vibrator is a powerfully small sex toy that packs vibrations strong enough to please all areas of the body (we recommend using it against nipples, the clitoris, and the perineum – great during sex and for solo masturbation)
As you can see, and soon feel, everyone can achieve their best orgasm potential and experience unbeatable satisfaction. Though a female orgasm may look different than a male orgasm, as there are unique methods to get there, both climaxes can feel the same sense of ‘OoOOooOOo’.
What does sex feel like? O-ut of this world.
For more on safe sex, check out How To Have Safe Sex to ensure a less stressful sexual experience.
Durex is the WORLD’S #1 CONDOM BRAND*
*Based on Global Nielsen Unit Share Data through November 2021; with over 80 years of experience, Durex offers affordable protection against pregnancy and STDs and is trusted by millions around the world every day. Please read and follow the label.
**Ensure this product is right for you. Always read and follow the label before use.